365 days Free Replacement
One-year free replacement warranty terms and conditions
Rule 1：Within 365 days from receiving the product or the system automatically confirming the delivery, if the main body of the product has quality problems within the scope of the manufacturer’s warranty service (referring to “”non-human damage”” problem), the seller promises to provide the service of offering the buyer with a free replacement.
Rule 2：Product quality terms take effect only refer to product hardware quality problems and non-human damages which cannot be solved by software upgrades.
Rule 3：Service validity: 365 days from the date the buyer confirms the receiving of the package.
Rule 4：Service process: The buyer initiates the free replacement service and sends the product back. After the seller confirmed the receiving of returned product is the corresponding product of the order. The seller arranges to send a new replacement.
Rule 5：The cost of returning the product is paid by the buyer and the cost of shipping the new replacement is paid by the seller.
Rule 6：When the buyer initiates the service of the free replacement not repair service, the purchase order number and quality problem provements (such as: video, product unique code, etc.) are required.
Autel MX-Sensor 2 In 1 (315 + 433MHz), as a programmable universal sensor featuring in Clamp-in and Snap-in options which are both smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement with maximum application coverage, ease of use,OE-levelfit, performance and reliability, will help users economize the cost of diagnostic work and raise the repair efficiency greatly.
2 IN 1 FEATURE:Only 1 Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle to lower repair cost and to have higher install efficiency with no relearn required. The MX-Sensor is 100% cloneable with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
98% COVERAGE:Featuring the latest and most comprehensive coverage of 98% OE sensors on the market, and up to 90% of North American, European and Asian vehicles, it nearly fits all types of wheels on the road.
EASY TO USE:The maximum sensor signal strength allows sensors to be easily programmed wirelessly even when they have already been mounted to the wheel. Moreover, the unique PRESS release valve design makes the manual sensor replacement much easier.
SOLID & DURABLE:Equipped with an automotive grade battery, a replaceable aluminum/rubber valve stem to withstand cold, hot and resistance corrosion, and a high-precision air valve to prevent air leakage, this sensor ensures superior stability and performance.
WARRANTY:Autel guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or for 24,000 miles. Each sensor is marked with a series number to track the sensor quality from the factory to ensure that only the highest quality parts are installed.
1. Loose the tire:Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire.
2. Dismount the tire:Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to discount the head.
3. Dismount the sensor:With a screwdriver remove the fastening screw and sensor from the Valve stem, then loosen the nut and remove the valve.
4. Mount sensor and valve:Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 Nm with the help of the positioning pin. Assemble the sensor body against the rim and tighten the screw.
5. Mount the tire:Place the tire on the rim, making sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
1. The TPMS sensor assemblies are replacement or maintenance parts for vehicles that have a factory installed TPMS.
2. Make sure to program the sensor by AUTEL sensor programming tools for your specific vehicle make, model and year before installation.
3. Do not install programmed TPMS sensor in damaged wheels.
4. In order to guarantee optimal function, the sensor may only be installed with original valves and accessories provided by Autel.
5. Upon completion of installation, test the vehicle TPMS systems using procedures described in the original manufacturer’ s user guide to confirm proper installation.
6. Each time a tire is serviced or dismounted, or if the sensor is removed or replaced, it is mandatory to replace the rubber grommet, washer, nut and valve core with our parts to ensure proper sealing. It is mandatory to replace the sensor if it is extremely damaged.
Battery Life ≥5 years
Operating Temperature -40°C to +125°C
Storage Temperature -40°C to +150°C
Operating Humidity 90%
Operating Frequency 433 MHz/315MHz
Pressure Monitoring Range 100 to 900 kPa
Pressure Reading Accuracy ±10 kPa
Temperature Reading Range -40°C to +125°C
Temperature Reading Accuracy ±5°C
G Sensor Reading Accuracy ±15%
Transmission Power 5-8 dBm
Battery 3.0 V
Dimensions (W x H x D) 55.1 mm x 29.4 mm x 21.8 mm (Clamp-in Sensor)
Weight (Without Valve) 18.5 g (Clamp-in Sensor)